Security and Prevention from Covid-19 in Malaysia
Security guards are the front liner that is facing the public at time. Since the covid -19 , Security guards ought to prepare and learn the important of security and prevention from coronavirus in Malaysia.
Prevention steps for coronavirus or Covid-19 for public.
- Avoid public place if you can
- Keep a distance from people who is sneezing or coughing
- prepare handkerchief, tissues, face mask and sanitize cream at all time
- Don’t touch your face. If necessary tie a string or rubber band to remind you from touching your face.
- Wash your hand frequently
- Once you are back from work put your clothes for washing immediately and take bath.
- Keep the hospital emergency contacts dedicated for covid-19 with you at all time.
- Stay away from Wet Market if can. If can’t avoid then wear a mask and keep your money separately as bank notes exchanged in the market contains bacteria and viruses.
- Stay away from touching animals at farm or in the wild.
- Always remind your friends and spread public awareness to your friends and loved ones.
- Get yourself updated the Covid-19 guidelines from Ministry of Health Malaysia and don’t listen to rumors.
Security guards preparation for Covid-19
- Keep hospital emergency response hotline for Covid-19 which is still 999
- Wears a full face mask while working in a highly affected place or area.
- Prepare a room just in-case any suspects for quarantine and call the emergency response.
- Keep extra face mask just in-case you saw a person sneezing or coughing
- Wear hand glove while working and put it for wash after work.
- Keep hand sanitizer gel in case not able to wash hand
- Suggest the property owner to get disinfect services for their building from time to time